How does one activate 1.9.2 web edition?

You feel lost? You don't understand how to use ShiVa?

How does one activate 1.9.2 web edition?

Postby KhitKhat » 2017-08-28 02:24

Greetings good people.
Yes, I've been knocking on this door before. Here I am again! Hopefully, no one cares (about the knock on the door, not my actual question).

I purchased ShiVa Basic some time ago. I am an insanely busy developer (not games), and I have forever been making an effort to make a game. I'm sorry if this sounds familiar, because that means I'm not the only one!

Simple put:
1) I have ShiVa 2.0 beta 8 installed and registered.
2) I downloaded the Web version of 1.9.2, assuming I will need it, or may need it, since 2.0 is still beta.
3) I can't figure out how to register my version of 1.9.2
4) I'm assuming one can have both 2.0 and 1.9.2 running and both registered. Please can someone point me to how to register my 1.9.2 copy?
5) I've searched for this answer. And I failed to find it - please help :)

Thanks in advance for any assisstance!
KhitKhat
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: How does one activate 1.9.2 web edition?

Postby broozar » 2017-08-28 14:58

Hi! Our door is open, no need to knock - although it's certainly polite :)

1. That means you are a licensed customer and have a shiva3dstore.com account. Old 192 licenses are managed through our legacy website however, which you can reach at http://www.shiva-engine.com/legacy. In case you forgot your old StoneTrip (rip...) account credentials, please contact us directly using the support system: http://www.shiva-engine.com/support/

2. Since you are using 2.0, you will most likely have a "real" 192 license. So you can do better than WEB. Installers for the Basic/Advanced editions can be found on the Legacy site mentioned above.

3. WEB should require no registration. The other editions can be registered on the Legacy site. If your login is lost, please use support.

4. 192 and 20 can definitely run side by side.
broozar
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How does one activate 1.9.2 web edition?

Postby KhitKhat » 2017-08-28 23:23

Perfect!

Downloaded, installed, licensed. Thank you!
KhitKhat
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Return to Getting Started