Postby mbored » 2013-11-10 08:30

Any update on Paypal?

Mark
mbored
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Re: Store Relaunch

Postby broozar » 2013-11-10 12:25

the problems seem to be regional. we have processed a number of purchases in the last days without problems, but some countries just don't seem to work as well with paypal as others. we can offer you an alternative payment method through wire transfer, please contact us through shivaengine.com/support.

BTW, you don't need a paypal account to pay, you can do it on the paypal site using your credit card without prior registration, our account supports both ways.
broozar
Administrator
Administrator

Postby makkar » 2013-11-11 10:54

giggsy wrote:Would you actually mind letting us peak a bit more behind the curtain?
E.g. how much people are working at the new company. All old Stonetrip staff or new people, etc.

That's something I am also interested in.
makkar
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Shaderman » 2013-11-11 11:13

Indeed, let me +1 this :)
Shaderman
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby flim » 2013-11-11 14:50

makkar wrote:
giggsy wrote:Would you actually mind letting us peak a bit more behind the curtain?
E.g. how much people are working at the new company. All old Stonetrip staff or new people, etc.

That's something I am also interested in.

Ah yes, I can't find any company info. on shivaengine.com website.
flim
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby Santtu S. » 2013-11-27 11:04

First of all, congratulations! I was bummed to see when StoneTrip went down that a great indie engine would go down too. I'm a bit pissed of Unity Dev (let's not go into that one) at the moment who has been eyeballing Shiva for change. With full Lua support and customizable editor, I'm sure Shiva will do the job.

Two questions tho :

Do Shiva 2.0 have some native interface to add features via C/C++ and/or add C/C++ functions to Lua?

Are You supporting the newest Lua 5.2? There are some good features (new generational gc, goto, etc).

Once again, grats! Will download and test the beta as soon as its available :)
Santtu S.
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Badger » 2013-11-27 11:44

Santtu S. wrote:Do Shiva 2.0 have some native interface to add features via C/C++ and/or add C/C++ functions to Lua?
That's possible now with the plugin system.

Santtu S. wrote:Are You supporting the newest Lua 5.2?
Yes we have been told full 5.2 support.
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby 8DashP » 2013-11-28 07:17

For those of us selling assets on the store, who have had funds locked since the store closed, are you going to release that money and send it to us now?
Russell - http://store.synapticbytes.com - Software Store now open, including ShiVa3D assets
Checkout sbPhysics, the bullet physics plugin, plus the Partifex particle libraries on the store
8DashP
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby broozar » 2013-11-28 15:59

Of course all seller accounts have not lost any money during the downtime. Payout is not automatic though, I refer everyone to the Provider Agreement section 4.3.1 and 4.3.2

http://www.shivaengine.com/store/conten ... -agreement

The parties agree that any balance in favor of Provider will be calculated by ShiVaTech and communicated to Provider within the first ten days following the expiry of each calendar quarter for the immediately preceding calendar quarter. No later than ten days following Providers receipt of the calculated amount in favor of Provider, Provider must forward an invoice to ShiVaTech for the balance (provided that this balance is at least 200 USD). ShiVaTech will pay such balance above USD 200 to Provider no less than 14 days following ShiVaTech's receipt of the invoice.

However, any balance in favor in of Provider less than 200 USD will not be transferred and shall therefore not be invoiced. In stead such balance below 200 USD will be transferred to the following calendar quarter.

In short,
- you need to have accumulated over $200 (we will inform you if you have, currently you have not)
- you need to send us an invoice
broozar
Administrator
Administrator

Postby 8DashP » 2013-11-28 21:33

That wasn't really the question. i'm aware of the agreement, but it didn't say anything there about the store being down for 9 months, so I thought that might have been considered extenuating circumstances. There really needs to be an additional condition with a timeout, such as $200, or no sales have occurred after 6 months.

What happens after a product becomes obsoleted, say by a Shiva upgrade introducing similar functionality, and the asset seller doe snot have $200 accumulated. Will They will never be able to receive their funds?
Russell - http://store.synapticbytes.com - Software Store now open, including ShiVa3D assets
Checkout sbPhysics, the bullet physics plugin, plus the Partifex particle libraries on the store
8DashP
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

PreviousNext

Return to News